Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Senior Licensing Officer Jobs in Uganda
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Senior Licensing Officer Jobs in Uganda Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a corporate body responsible for regulation of civil aviation in the country.
To discharge responsibilities normally organized around five major Functional areas: Examinations (flight crew, aircraft maintenance personnel, air traffic controller, etc) licensing, training, regulatory and administration. .
• Participates and makes contributions to ensures that Business Plan provisions contain adequate allocations for the department's requirements
• Maintains an up-to-date, efficient and secure personnel record system for licensing, certification, designation, and approval and authorization actions.
• Participates in setting and scheduling of 1 examinations both practical and oral;
• Processes all license forms and prepares licenses for official signatures;
• Administers language proficiency examination, as required;
• Coordinates with the medical examiner of the UCAA those aspect related to medical examination and the issuance of medical assessments, in compliance with the civil Aviation (Personnel Licensing) Regulations;
• Evaluation of foreign licenses and certificates, and military pilot qualifications, and taking appropriate action, including consultation with the State of Issue;
• Supervises the section's staff and ensures correct manning levels in accordance with operating standards
• Proposes input in attraction, retention, motivation and staff development.
• The jobholder is cooperative and readily responds to any ad hoc tasks assigned to him.
• Aircraft maintenance engineer's license.
• At least 3 years' experience in Aircraft Maintenance or Inspections in a reputable Civil Aviation or Airline.
• Must be computer literate
• Good knowledge of relevant ICAO standards and practices.
• Should be under 55 years of Age
How to Apply
Note Those who had applied for this position earlier need not to apply.
A well written application letter with a detailed CV and copies of academic certificates with the job reference number clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be addressed to;
The Director Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Head Office
P.O. Box 5536, KAMPALA
To be received not later than 5:00 pm, 27/03/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UCAA is an equal opportunity employer.
Note Please indicate your (day time) phone
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.