Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Senior Airworthiness Inspector - Avionics Jobs in Uganda
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Senior Airworthiness Inspector - Avionics Jobs in Uganda Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a corporate body responsible for regulation of civil aviation in the country.
To ensure that all Aircraft in Uganda, Air Operators, Aircraft Maintenance Organizations and Engineering personnel maintain Avionic Airworthiness and safety standards at the highest possible level.
• Surveys and Inspects aircrafts to ensure avionics airworthiness comply with specifications recommended by the manufacturer and ICAO
• Develops and conducts exams for assessing suitability and technical competence of pilots, and flight maintenance engineers, to assist in issuing/ extension or validation of their licenses.
• Critically surveys maintenance and training organizations in so far as the inspection, training and airworthiness of aircraft are concerned Airworthiness
• Approves maintenance schedule submitted by Inspection operators and periodical surveys of schedules in use.
• Examines and reports on local modifications preparatory to final approval.
• Investigates defects and incidents in airborne equipment and prepares defect reports.
• Prepares and assesses examination papers for types of aircraft specified by Principal Airworthiness Inspector and conducts complementary oral examinations when required.
• Supervises, motivates and trains Airworthiness Management Inspectors -Avionics Carries out any other lawful assignment
• The jobholder is cooperative and readily responds to any adhoc tasks assigned to him.
• Aircraft maintenance engineer's license in Avionics (X), (R) or related categories.
• At least 3 years' experience in Aircraft Maintenance or inspections in a reputable Civil Aviation or Airline.
• Must be computer literate
• Good knowledge of relevant ICAO standards and practices.
• Relevant working experience in Civil Aviation Organization will be an added advantage;
How to Apply
Note Those who had applied for this position earlier need not to apply.
A well written application letter with a detailed CV and copies of academic certificates with the job reference number clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be addressed to;
The Director Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Head Office
P.O. Box 5536, KAMPALA
To be received not later than 5:00 pm, 27/03/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UCAA is an equal opportunity employer.
Note Please indicate your (day time) phone
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.