Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Senior Airworthiness Inspector - Airframe & Powerplants Jobs in Uganda
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Senior Airworthiness Inspector - Airframe & Powerplants Jobs in Uganda Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a corporate body responsible for regulation of civil aviation in the country.
Under the guidance of the PAWS to put in place mechanisms to ensure that all aircraft on the UCAA register meet Airframe and Power Plants requirements for Airworthiness. .
• Surveys and inspects aircrafts to ensure Airframe and engines airworthiness comply with specifications recommended by the manufacturer and ICAO
• Develops and conducts exams for assessing suitability and technical competence of pilots, and maintenance engineers.
• Critically surveys maintenance and training organizations in so far as the inspection, training and airworthiness of aircraft are concerned
• Approves maintenance schedule submitted by operators and periodical surveys of schedules in use.
• Investigates defects and incidents in airborne equipment and prepares defect reports.
• Performs other duties as may be delegated by the supervisor
• An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's License in "A" & "C", Airframe and/or power plants.
• At least 3 years' experience in Aircraft and Power Engines Maintenance or Inspections in a reputable Civil Aviation or Airline.
• Must be computer literate
• Good knowledge of relevant ICAO standards and practices.
• Relevant working experience in Civil Aviation Organization will be an added advantage;
• Experience in supervisory management is an added advantage.
• Should be under 55 years of Age.
How to Apply
Note Those who had applied for this position earlier need not to apply.
A well written application letter with a detailed CV and copies of academic certificates with the job reference number clearly marked at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be addressed to;
The Director Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Head Office
P.O. Box 5536, KAMPALA
To be received not later than 5:00 pm, 27/03/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UCAA is an equal opportunity employer.
Note Please indicate your (day time) phone
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.