Ufanisi Digital Marketing & Key Accounts Manager Jobs in Kenya
Ufanisi Digital Marketing & Key Accounts Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsDuties and Responsibilities
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
• Resolving key client issues and complaints
• Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
• Managing account team assigned to each client
• Strategic planning to improve client results
• Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
• Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
• Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of service is being produced and all client needs met
• Maximize profit by up-selling or cross-sellingQualification, Knowledge & Skills Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
• Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
• Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
• Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal relationship skills, with the ability to follow-through on client contracts
• In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
• Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Goal-oriented, Self-motivated and self-directed
• Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ufanisi Digital Marketing & Key Accounts Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!