Ufanisi Digital HR and Legal Officer Jobs in Kenya
Ufanisi Digital HR and Legal Officer Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsWe are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Roles & Responsibilities
Human Resources Planning
• Participate in preparing human resources plan aligned to the Company’s strategic plan and periodically update the same.
• Monitor the plan to ensure its adherence
• Ensure that the approved staffing numbers by the board are strictly maintained and variance is communicated to the board for approval
• Implementing the staff recruitment plan
• Coordinate recruitment activities in the Company
• Prepare recruitment reports for approval.
• Ensure that each vacant position has an updated job description with competencies clearly outlined to facilitate recruitment
• Participate in interviews and salary negotiations.
Staff Orientation & Welfare
• Undertake staff induction/orientation as per program
• Periodically review and update the staff orientation material and program.
Manage Staff welfare
• Performance Management, Training and Development
• Participate in annual appraisals and objectives setting process
• Receive individual performance contracts, review and maintain the same
• Prepares appraisal reports and forward to the Management
• Conduct on annual basis, the training needs assessment exercise and prepare a comprehensive training and development plan.
• In depth knowledge of labour laws
• In-depth knowledge of employment legislation and human capital best practices.
• Knowledge of operating activities in the logistics industry.
• Knowledge of Human Resources Systems is an added advantage. (Payroll, Time Attendance, Staff Database).
• Time management, Critical Thinking and Analysis.
• Excellent organization and communication skills, with a good foundation in HR theory.
• Decision making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Administrative skills
Desired Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
• A law background will be and added advantage.
• Professional Accreditation – IHRM.
• At least 5 years of work experience in similar role
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ufanisi Digital HR and Legal Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.