Turkana County Government Senior Medical Specialists Jobs in Kenya
Turkana County Government Senior Medical Specialists Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsTurkana is the 2nd largest county in Kenya 77,000 sq.km.
It is also the north-western most county in Kenya and is known mostly for its scenic landscapes and rich culture.
• Provide health care related to relevant medical Specialty to patients including; prevention, diagnosis treatment and rehabilitation;
• Ensure implementation of validated clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols related to area of speciality in order to minimize clinical risks and extend best clinical practices;
• In collaboration with other medical colleagues, carry out research and ensure exhaustive use of management tools in order to improve results and to always share knowledge among medical staff;
• Coaching, mentorship, teaching and supervision of Medical Doctors and other health workers in your area of work and on relevant required expertise;
• Conduct thrice weekly major ward rounds and twice weekly clinics relevant to your specialization in the hospital;
• Support trainings and reverse referrals to the link and peripheral feeder health facilities
• Holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree or Equivalent degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board of Kenya;
• Master’s degree in the relevant area of specialization from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board of Kenya;
• Certificate of Registration as medical practitioner by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board of Kenya with current updated practice license;
• Specialist recognition certificate from MP&DB;
• Valid practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board of Kenya
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: email@example.com so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates
• Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.