Turkana County Government Community Health Nurses Jobs in Kenya
Turkana County Government Community Health Nurses Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsTurkana is the 2nd largest county in Kenya 77,000 sq.km.
It is also the north-western most county in Kenya and is known mostly for its scenic landscapes and rich culture.
• Assessing, patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
• Planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients/clients health need;
• Providing appropriate healthcare services, including immunization, ante-natal care, delivery referring patients and clients appropriately;
• Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients preparing individualized reports;
• Making appropriate discharge plan for patients;
• Conducting assessment of school health needs;
• Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports;
• Maintaining records on patients/client personal and health condition/care;
• Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
• Ensuring safe custody for in-patients;
• Conducting home visits, following up discharged patinets/clients and providing continuity of care, and
• Treating minor ailments
• Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Midwifery, Kenya Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse, Enrolled Nurse/Midwife from a recognized training institution;
• Enrolled Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
• Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
• Certificate in computer application skills from recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: email@example.com so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates
• Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.