Tujijenge Financial Services Accountant Jobs in Uganda
Tujijenge Financial Services Accountant Jobs in Uganda Job DetailsTujijenge Financial Services Ltd, a growing Microfinance institution operating in Eastern region with 4 branches at Busia, Mbale, Soroti and Namayingo is looking for proactive, strong, mature, Self-driven persons of high integrity and ethical values to fill the following position;
To maintain and implement financial reporting that complies with the International Accounting standards in line with organization policies and procedures.
• Upper level management experience of at least 5 years
• Microfinance experience of at least 4 years
• Successful training and mentoring experience
• Knowledge in accounting and ﬁnancial management.
• Knowledge experience in setting up new outlets and growth
• Project Management an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Good strategic management and Analytical skills
• A full time consultant for 12 months
How to Apply
Please submit applications, Cvs, academic documents with contact addresses to: Human Resource, Tujijenge Financial Services. P.0. Box1550 Jinja or email to the above or physical delivery to our offices in Mbale, Aryada Street, behind Nkokonjeru Primary School, Busia above Equity Bank, Soroti Haridas Road alter URA offices and Namayingo alter Namayingo primary school playground.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.