TransAfrica Insurance Finance Manager Jobs in Uganda
TransAfrica Insurance Finance Manager Jobs in Uganda Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans and/or East African citizen in East Africa to fill the position below
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Accounts with CPA or ACCA.
• 7 to 10 years in Finance or Accounting in a well reputed and established Insurance company.
• Good knowledge of Finance, budgeting, balance sheets, Banking, Taxation, fair knowledge of Company Financial Management, Insurance authorities and MIS is a must.
• Should have worked in a medium/large Organization. Should be able to communicate well.
• Knowledge of computers, Excel and Word and or any ERP will be preferred.
• The desired person should be one who can demonstrate a background of personal and strategic leadership. Highly motivated, innovative and a committed team player.
• The package attached to the above post is very attractive, based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send written applications, enclosing photocopies of Academic Qualification Certificates, testimonials, along with their Curriculum Vitae indicating contact postal Addresses and their Referees, within Ten (10) days from the date of this Advertisement to:
The Chief Executive
TransAfrica Assurance Co Ltd.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.