TopFloor Zambia Operations Coordinators Jobs
TopFloor Zambia Operations Coordinators Jobs Our client in the Health sector that supports eyes care around the world is looking to hire four (4) Operations Coordinators to be based in Lusaka, Ndola, Choma and Kasama. .
• Make sure all vision centre knows their targets.
• Pull weekly data for your vision centre and analysis.
• Collaborate with the vision in developing strategy for hitting weekly target.
• Share with the vision centre the performance of the week and weekly strategy to bounce back when KPI are below target.
• Update your vision centre section in the weekly sales tracker and insert comment before the weekly KPI calls.
• Follow up with your vision centre and make sure all data are entered into cloud system.
• Edit the data, identify the variance between the cloud and the tracker documents.
• Submit the reason for the variance to the operation Manager for possible intervention.
• Communicate with vision centre staff to find out any Cloud relate issues.
Monitoring of Vision Centres
• Visit each vision centre once every month or two.
• Use the monitoring form to document the outcome of your visit and submit it to the operation manager.
• Every 6 months, mystery shop in one of your centres to uncover any operational issues.
• Monitor the implementation of patient’s satisfactory survey.
• Make sure the vision centre is following the best practice for the pull strategy
Vision Centre Launch
• Help the operation manager in the pre-assessment process of setting up vision centres.
• Participate in the on-boarding of the centre volunteers.
• Lead training of the new vision centre staff based on the location assigned to you.
• Make sure all products and equipment are available for the location assigned to you.
• Do any other activities assigned to you during launch of new vision centres.
• Weekly call with the vision centre Manager-in-Charge to review the weekly performance of the vision centre.
• Constantly communicate with vision centre staff to know any cloud issue and forward it to your manager.
• Communicate all product relate issue to the lab manager anything need arise.
• Update the relevant authorities about weekly performance of the vision centre
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
• Develop and maintain working relationships with local partners, potential partners and other international organisations.
• Establish a culture that embraces diversity and maximises the learning from a diverse team.
Education and Competency Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Sociology, Economics, Demography and other related social sciences.
• Experience and exposure to I.T is an added advantage.
• 2 – 3 years of experience working in a development related field with government projects or NGO’s
• Work experience in the health care will be an added advantage.
• Must have demonstrable experience in capacity building and facilitation of training.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to speak any of the major local languages is an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to make timely decisions, innovative and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject before 4th August 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.