The Mitchell Group Careers in South Africa
The Mitchell Group Data Quality Assessment Specialist Careers Opportunities in South AfricaPosition Description:
The Mitchell Group (TMG) is looking for a Data Quality Assessment Specialist with demonstrated experience carrying out data quality assessments (DQAs) to serve under an upcoming project under USAID/South Africa named the Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Activity. activity in Bangladesh that is held by IBTCI. The project will focus on USAID internal MERL needs and capacity building and supplement USAID/South Africa’s monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning (MERL) capacity by providing expert consultancy servicesResponsibilities
The M&E Specialist will Lead and manage the technical work including:
• Developing and maintaining a DQA timeline to plan and track DQAs.
• Developing a proposal to streamline DQAs and SIMS into a single methodology
• Preparing documentation of completed DQAs
• Identifying data quality issues and making recommendations
• As requested, conducting trainings for South African government and USAID-supported implementing partners to conduct routine DQAs and interventions to remediate data quality issues.Required Qualifications:Education: Master degree or equivalent in related field such as Economics, Natural Resources Management, Agriculture, environmental studies or related field.
Demonstrated abilities in program/project results monitoring and reporting, including Data Quality Assessments (DQA).
Desired sector expertise: Public health (HIV/AIDs, TB, MNCH, VMCC, SBCC)
Experience in conducting trainings on M&E methodologies, data collection and analysis, and DQAs.
Familiarity and experience with baseline and end-line surveys, performance and/or impact evaluations using a variety of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies preferred.
8+ years working in similar activities.
Language: The candidate must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English (FSI 4 level) skills.
How to Apply:
For more information and job application details, see; The Mitchell Group Data Quality Assessment Specialist Careers Opportunities in South Africa
Closing date: 12 Jun 2017