Tetra Pak Key Account Director Jobs in Kenya
Tetra Pak Key Account Director Jobs in Kenya Tetra Pakâ€‹ is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group - a private group that started in Sweden
Tetra Pak East Africa is recruiting for an experienced Key Account Director.
The successful candidate will develop and drive the execution of strategic and operational Key Account Plans, aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives.
The successful candidate will also lead the Commercial Practices in the Market Company to ensure clarity and adherence to corporate commercial policies and procedures. .
The following will also be expected of the successful candidate:
• Responsible for ensuring that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner, and the resolution is mutually accepted by both Tetra Pak and the customer.
• Ensure that the relevant Tetra Pak portfolio is deployed in full thereby meeting competitiveness requirements and delivering a strong value proposition.
• They will be responsible for driving the sales of Tetra Pak’s complete portfolio across the three businesses, PM/AM, PSE and Services.
• Lead a cross-functional Key Account Team in building strong customer relationships to achieve sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium- and long-term business opportunities.
• Participate in the evaluation of Key Account Team members and develop their competences to ensure that that they match customer needs.
• Set the Key Account related IOs together with functional managers for the team members as well as propose desired team composition to Line Management to meet customer needs.
• Balance strategic and operational objectives. Define and agree on business objectives and secure the required resources from both Tetra Pak and the customer to achieve mutual sustainable growth.
• Drive improved understanding of the customer's overall business (marketplace, channel, retailer, consumer, competitive environment, strategy, productivity, profitability and the across value chain).
• Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in line with Tetra Pak global business strategy, category, portfolio, processing and TS plans.
• Define, review and drive activities to improve line and plant performance and reduce overall customer system cost.
• Support SKAM and other Service Products roles in driving the sales of service products.
• Relationship Management - Drive Customer Experience (CX) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) improvement according to the defined global process, ensuring all CX actions are included in the KA Plan for action.
• Ensure that Account Receivables expectations are met for the business.
• Secure accurate Sales Forecasting for assigned customers.
• Opportunity Pipeline Management & Value Selling to drive the execution of sales targets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, Marketing or Engineering. Master’s Degree highly desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of Account Management experience in Tetra Pak.
• Language skills – fluent in English (written & oral). Swahili &/or French will be advantageous.
• Capacity to deal with difficult stakeholders and effective cross-functional management will be essential.
• Understanding of the local & East African market and customers will be highly desirable.
• Successful project experience in some key accounts.
• Strong demonstration of Value Selling methodology in an increasingly competitive market environment.
• Showing strategic orientation with clear demonstration of superior business acumen.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Tetra Pak Key Account Director Jobs in Kenya
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.