Telkom Kenya Product Development Specialist Jobs
Telkom Kenya Product Development Specialist JobsJob Summary This role will have focus on Product Management throughout the Product Life Cycle from development to execution.
He/she will ensuring that the commercial goals for the Value Added Services (VAS) and Digital products are met and also grow and develop the VAS and Digital products portfolio. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute the Mobile product strategy and roadmap
• Develop and implement innovations that enable customers derive more satisfaction from Telkom VAS products and Digital products
• Deliver forecasted revenue targets and growth in usage of existing VAS services
• Drive the customization of VAS for key market segment and ensuring that commercial partners adhere to Telkom quality standards
• Identify, develop and commercialize new revenue streams for the VAS and Digital products
• Drive the positioning of Telkom VAS and Digital products in the market place
• Conduct reconciliation with the different content providers
• Management / flexibility : Experienced in managing, developing and motivating others to get work done
• Team-work / collaboration : must be a strong team player with a commitment to value-based leadership
• Initiative & pro-activity : must be self-driven, energetic, resourceful, creative, and possess strong leadership skills
• Influence & persuasion : ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field from a recognized institution
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience preferably in Product Management
• Working knowledge in VAS functions, its application in various markets and revenue models
• Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
• Experience in Telecommunication / ICT industries is preferred
How to Apply
Application should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org for internal applicants and to email@example.com for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 5th June 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.