Telcom Head of Agency Network Jobs in Kenya
Telcom Head of Agency Network Jobs in KenyaBusiness Context & Main Purpose of the Role: This is a key position in driving traction for Telkom’s Mobile Financial Services (MFS) offering – Tkash.
The position is primarily responsible for:
• Agent and merchant network acquisition through the development and execution of the MFS distribution strategy.
• and achievement of sales and acquisition targets whilst ensuring strong MFS point of purchase presence and brand visibility country wide. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To define the Agent and Merchant network strategy for MFS
• To undertake RTM strategy review for MFS and Implement in sync with the Mobile Sales Division go to market structure
• Define and manage operational processes for Agent and Merchant on-boarding
• To oversee and drive the people capability agenda for MFS across all levels – TKL staff (Field & Retail), 3P Staff and Partner Staff.
• To ensure full training & cascading of the necessary Anti Money Laundry (AML) and regulatory requirements
• Together with Sales Management, set MFS 30-day Active Agents & 30-day Active Merchants Targets for the Sales Force
• To support Mobile Sales’ overall acquisition Agenda
• To achieve in-market brand visibility targets with support from HQ-led Trade Marketing & Brand Activities
• To monitor the MFS activities of competition and to prepare counter action plans.
• To build interfaces & relations with other departments to drive overall Telkom agenda in trade: Finance, Logistics, Marketing
• Proven management and motivation skills
• Strong analytical skills including demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations.
• Solid understanding of market, competitors, & customer
• Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities & define and implement these opportunities
• Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
• Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field from a recognized institution
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in sales, distribution and customer service and relationship management, including 2-3 years in a similar position in an MFS Environment
• Experience in Telecommunication / ICT industries and good understanding of these services and solutions are preferred.
How to Apply
Application should be sent to
email@example.com for internal applicants and to
firstname.lastname@example.org for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 3rd June 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.