Teenage Information and Health Centre Accountant Jobs in Uganda
Teenage Information and Health Centre Accountant Jobs in Uganda Job Summary The Project Officer will provide essential administrative and technical support to the "Changing Tides" project, working with the Project Manager and NTIHC advocacy team members to achieve project success. .
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the project manager to initiate and coordinate the planning of activities to ensure that project objectives are achieved with optimum utilization of project resources.
• Establish, manage and maintain the relationship with the relevant district authorities, community leaders, CSOs and religious structures where appropriate to achieve project objectives and facilitate project implementation in the project districts.
• Promote active participation of community, local leaders, rights holders and intermediaries in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
• Work with the relevant departments to ensure that all capacity building and advocacy activities are implemented as per work plan for the project.
• Prepare period work plans and reports on project activities and achievements in line with the requirements stipulated in the project documents.
• Perform other related professional duties as assigned by the supervisor
• And any other lawful responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by your supervisor and or any other superiors.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
• A Degree in Social work and social administration, Public Health, community development or other similar field
• Training in Project planning and Management is an added advantage At least 3 years’ experience in similar work and position.
• Experience and training in ASRHR is desirable.
• Good capacity building and advocacy skills Strong skills in teamwork and networking
• Good communication skills (written and oral)
• Excellent skills in documentation and report writing
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Self-starter who works well independently
• Motorcycle riding ability is an added advantage
*** Should be willing to reside in the project region with occasional travel to Kampala.
How to Apply
, qualified persons should submit their cover letter, CV and copies of academic documents with three professional referees and a day time telephone contact to the Program Director, Naguru Teenage Information and Health Centre, Spring road , opposite Shell Bugolobi, P.O Box 27572 Kampala, or by email to email@example.com not later than 12th June 2020 at 4.00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.