Technical and Vocational Teachers College Principal Jobs in Zambia
Technical and Vocational Teachers College Principal Jobs in ZambiaJob Purpose To direct and manage the affairs of the College, advise the Management Board on issues of Strategic relevance.
The Principal is also expected to implement the decisions from the Board and the Ministry of Higher Education with the aim of further developing the College and sustaining its position as one of the leading Institutions providing technical and vocational training in Zambia.
The Principal will be reporting to the Management Board of the College .
• Administering the day to day affairs of the institution:
• Implementation of decisions coming from the Board;
• Representing the College at national Bodies,
Institutions and International organizations in order to contribute to the development of Technical education vocational and Entrepreneurship Training (TEVET) in Zambia,
• Reporting regularly and whenever appropriate to the board on the financial and technical performance of the institution, and
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the board.
Skills and Attributes
The right candidate for this position is expected to demonstrate that they have the following attributes:
• Proven ability to identify new sources of income for the management of the college; Innovative, imaginative and creative;
• High level of integrity, initiative and self-confidence:
• Proven Management and Administration skills and ability to represent the College at National and International levels:
• Good planning and organizational skills,
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills,
• Good interpersonal and supervisory skills:
• Good communication and public relations skills, and
• Ability to handle workers and senior staff in a mature manner and initiate good conduct of subordinates and make thick adaptive lunch ideas and solutions
• Capacity to ensure that the college makes a tangible contribution to the development of the country beyond training
• A Masters' Degree in Education or other relevant Child or its equivalent;
• A PhD in Education Another relevant field will be an added advantage;
• At least five (05) years’ experience at senior Management level (i.e. Principal, Vice Principal, Deputy Director and Head of Department);
• At least 35 years old but less than sixty (60) years of age, and
• At least. Ten (10) Years teaching experience Higher Institution of Learning
How to Apply
Applications together with up to date curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, full address and telephone contact numbers and names and contacts of at least two (02) references who must be professionals acquainted with applicant should be sent to;
The Board Chairperson
Technical and Vocational Teachers College (TVTC)
P/Bag 7, Shala Road
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 7" August, 2020
Please note that electronic or faxed applications will not be accepted.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.