TASO - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Assistants Jobs in Uganda
TASO - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Assistants Jobs in UgandaMain Purpose of the Job: To coordinate the functions of Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic information and the Learning function and carry out programs audits for the success of the project services in the Cluster area.
• Monitoring & Evaluation systems developed
• Systems, plans, guidelines and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of the Cluster updated
• Monitoring and Evaluation tools and feedback mechanisms developed
• Periodic reports on findings and recommendat ions written and disseminated
• Project activities in the Cluster effectively monitored and evaluated
• Project Data Quality Assessment Audit exercises conducted and reports compiled and submitted and Risk Assessments carried out
• Recording and Reporting tools distributed to all health facilities
• Periodic reports generated and submitted in a timely manner
• QI Learning sessions organized and conducted
• Health care workers oriented on data collection , recording and reporting
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Support project staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture project progress; Review the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modificat ions or resources.
Keep abreast of developments in project changes and progress in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase project performances and results.
Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within the project Cluster team.
Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
Perform regular field visits to health facilities to ensure the quality of data collected by HCWs, project staff and verify the accuracy of reported data.
Analyze changes and patterns in targets, indicator data and performance reports in order to support Project staff.
Ensure that donor, partners, and TASO management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
Support and participate in project evaluations.
Participate in developing and updating of the system for monitoring and evaluation of the project activities, including relevant tools, and reporting formats.
Participate in the development of an up-to-date system, plans, guidelines and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of the project.
Work closely with the respective Cluster team and other coordinators to consolidate the work plans for the region.
Participate in development of draft tools and their revisions as well as data collection procedures (e.g. logical framework, project performance tracking , indicators , data flow chart, M&E manuals).
Participate in the provision of training and technical support to service delivery units on issues of adherence to the policies and guidelines relating to project work.
Compile and generate reports for the Cluster.
Distribute Recording and Reporting tools to all health facilities.
Periodic reports, including High Frequency Reporting generated and submitted in a timely manner.
QI Learning sessions organized and conducted.
Health care workers oriented on data collection, recording and reporting.
Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Assistant
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or Quantitative Economics.
• Database Management leading to'OBA (Data Base Administration) certification
• Computer programming
• Knowledge of relational database software (MS Access , Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL)
• Basic facts about HIV/AIDS
Experience and Exposure: At least three (03) years in database management.
• Basic statistical skills
• Applicatio n of software and statistical packages used at TASO
• Communication and Training skills, and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; TASO - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Assistants Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.