TASO - Finance and Operations Assistants Jobs in Uganda
TASO - Finance and Operations Assistants Jobs in UgandaMain Purpose of the Job: To ensure that all financial records of the project are accurately written, properly maintained and regular/periodic returns properly compiled and submitted.
He/ she will provide administrative support to the project team.
• Cash and cheques due to TASO received and paid out
• Bank Beyonic, Bank and cash books reconciliation made
• Records and financial systems well-kept and updated timely
• Store items received and issued
• Stock cards and perpetual inventory maintained
• Items in stores kept in accordance with set standards
• Administrative support to the project provided
• Fleet, stores and payment transactions reports generated in time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Receive cash I cheques due to TASO, bank and receipt cash promptly and pay out approved payments.
Keep safety of cash, cheques and other valuable items and conduct periodic stock taking for cash and other valuable items made.
Prepare bank and Beyonic reconciliation on a monthly basis and follow up on the unreconciled items on a monthly basis.
lnitiate payments in Beyonic, bank and Naviasion and maintain appropriate Beyonic and bank balance levels.
Maintain updated Cash book records and file all complete records in time.
Maintain an updated and computerized Naviasion.
Check I receipt all items brought into stores and properly issue out authorized items.
Update stock cards I perpetual inventory, prepare and share monthly stock levels reports.
Update inventory registers and submit for verification and reports.
Maintain safety and security of stores items and ensure cleanliness and neatness in stores.
Ensure health, safety, and security f the project premises.
Offer general administrative support like monthly schedules for vehicle allocat ion and any other necessary logistical support .
Maintain an updated Fleet Management System, ensure that all logbooks are up to date.
Prepare and submit monthly quarterly annual fleet reports stock taking reports and annual payment transaction reports in time.
Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Person Specifications : Finance and Operations Assistant
Minimum Academic Qualifications: A Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accounting and Finance and Level I CPN ACCA.
Additional Training: Training in Purchasing and Supply or Stores Management , Training in Inventory Management , Training in Administrat ion, Fleet Management or Records Management.
Experience and Exposure: At least 2 years' experience in financial acco Organization or Project. Experience working in PEPFAR or USG-funded o in applications of the NAVISION Accounting Software
• Knowledge of health and safety PEPFAR or USG-funded regulations
• Knowledge of financial accounting procedures
• Knowledge of planning, budgeting , reporting and auditing
• Knowledge of cash-handling regulations
• Knowledge of storage requirements for the specific items stored
• Excellent Computer skills-MS EXCEL, MS Word, Power point and MS Outlook
• Excellent report writing skills
• Supervisory and Organisational skills
• Book keeping skills and Records management skills
• Interpersonal and Communication skills
Other Qualities/Attributes: Emotional control, Confident iality and Openness, Team player , Ability to work under mental and physical stress, Empathy, Highest level of honesty and integrity, Appropr iate degree of assertiveness , Speed and accuracy.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; TASO - Finance and Operations Assistants Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.