Talent Source Limited Technology Product Manager Jobs in Kenya
Talent Source Limited Technology Product Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThis role is responsible for overall lifecycle management of the selected solution throughout the product development cycle.
Our client, an NGO continues to work closely with governments and their partners to strengthen national community health systems.
We are leveraging smart mobile technology and real-time data to optimize outcomes, performance and accountability.
We therefore work with governments and partners to co-create technology solutions to make universal health coverage a reality.
This role is responsible for overall lifecycle management of the selected solution throughout the product development cycle.
She/he will work collaboratively the Partnership Team to understand requirements to develop the product roadmap, project-manage the product/solution and lastly, oversee support services to ensure client’s needs are met.
The role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will be embedded within the tech team.
She/he should have expertise in product maintenance, project support and change management.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Define the product strategy, manage the product roadmap, future direction and prioritize the backlog to drive incremental change and delivery on key business objectives aligned with expectations of various partners
• Develop detailed product plans and release schedules, and keep key milestones on track
• Project-manage the product development cycle and continuous partner engagement
• Lead the internal and collaborate with external agency teams on the feature development and interface enhancements of deliverables (wireframes, visual designs, etc.)
• Secure the necessary product approvals with the required stakeholders
• Collaborate closely with clients, strategic partners, engineering teams, additional product teams, and other cross functional stakeholders to ensure flawless delivery
• Lead the delivery of the product to external clients
• Lead the continuous maintenance of the product/solution by closely working with partnership team
• Provide post-delivery services to ensure client’s needs are met in line with initial or changing requirements.
• Liaise with internal Software Engineering teams to ensure Service Level Agreements are established.
• Lead the measuring of client satisfaction, reporting and following up action plans
• Develop detailed technical and non-technical requirements for engineers
• Measure product performance and gather key insights to inform future enhancements
• Provide status updates to key leadership stakeholders, partners and clients on product development
• Assess market trends, competitive landscapes, emerging technology and potential strategic partners that can unlock opportunities to deepen our technology
• Stay closely connected to stakeholder insights/needs/pain points to influence future product roadmaps
• Ensure that user experience, features, and workflows within the platform deliver the expected business requirements
• Develop user journeys and experiences that will delight customers
Skills & Competencies
• 5-8+ years of experience working in a client-facing product development role with a proven track record of managing projects from concept to delivery
• Understanding of working within digital health and m-health technology space
• Experience collaborating closely with engineering teams and/or third-party technology partners with the ability to serve as the connective tissue between stakeholders and clients, internal heath and operational teams, and the engineering team doing the development
• Fluency navigating technical discussions with the ability to translate client needs into business requirements
• Creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
• Strong curiosity with a love of learning and exploring new technologies with potential for innovation
• Enthusiasm and passion for digital health and technology for development
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Engineering from a recognized university/institution
• Product development, innovations, design and QA certifications an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send only the following documents in MS Word Format: CV and Cover Letter
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26th May, 2020
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.