Talent Source Limited Digital Health Partnerships Manager Jobs in Kenya
Talent Source Limited Digital Health Partnerships Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThis role is the face of the organization to governments and partners and ensures that digitally enabled performance management opportunities are met.
Our client, an NGO in the Health Sector continues to work closely with governments and their partners to strengthen national community health systems.
We are leveraging smart mobile technology and real-time data to optimize outcomes, performance and accountability.
We therefore work with governments and partners to co-create technology solutions to make universal health coverage a reality.
This role is the face of the organization to governments and partners and ensures that digitally enabled performance management opportunities are met.
The job holder will work collaboratively to understand government/partner needs/gaps in community-level digital health/community health information systems, lead the discussions of proposed solutions and ensure that systems and processes exist to support the implementation of the selected technology solution.
The role reports directly to the Director, Digital Health Partnerships and works closely with the new country expansion team and country community health partnership teams.
She/he should have expertise in opportunity assessment, solution design, project and change management.
Roles and Responsiblities
• Lead partner engagements and relationships by being the face of the NGO for assigned projects
• Lead an exploratory work to understand the digital maturity of the partner and depth of issues faced by partners
• Lead user requirements gathering to determine the digitally enabled performance management opportunities. Lead processes to gather information by interfacing between partners and our Tech teams – ensuring proper documentation of the same. This includes an assessment of the CHW program, country MOH data requirements, M&E needs and performance management requirements
• Design roadmaps to address client requirements in collaboration with our organization’s global tech team, new country expansion team and community health partnership teams and partner organizations.
• Lead the solution development process, liaising with all stakeholders, vendors and our Tech teams
• Provide guidance and facilitate discussions using our human centred technology design process
• Collaborate with country tech leads to build systems and processes that ensures robust support of technology implemented
• Manage evolution of the technology solution in collaboration with the country tech leads ensuring proper change management.
• Provide overall oversight of delivery of solutions. Lead all communication related to the engagement (reports, updates, progress, etc.)
• Working closely with a team of software development consultants working on building, customizing and delivering a solution for specific partners with changing requirements
• Working with technology teams to ensure that design outputs meet business requirements
Skills & Competencies
• 8 years’ experience working in software solutions delivery and deployment
• 5 years’ experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and translation of the same to actionable development requirements.
• Skilled in change management and management of stakeholders within change management.
• 5 years’ experience working with African governments and getting governments to adopt new technology as well as providing technical assistance to government, donors and/or implementing partners
• Deep understanding of evolving digital health and community health landscape in Africa
• Experience working with technology teams to ensure design and solution architecture outputs meet the business requirements.
• Influencing skills - Brings people along in an organized and engaging manner, maintains dialogue on work and results. Is energized by ambiguity and tough challenges
• Skilled in working with cross business teams and diverse partners to deliver optimal solution specific to partner’s needs
• Relationship Management- Strong interpersonal skills that establish and maintain rapport with diverse audiences
• Excellent communications skills, both orally and written, for policy briefs, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics from a recognised university/institution
• Master’s Degree will be highly favourable.
• Business analysis, Project management certifications an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send only the following documents in MS Word Format: CV and Cover Letter.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26th May, 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.