Synite Quarries Zambia Logistics Officer Jobs
Synite Quarries Zambia Logistics Officer JobsJob Details The role of the Logistics Clerk to manage all of the operations in our storeroom and also the Company fleet. In this position, job will care and maintain stock, including, receiving, and managing inventory.
Essential Job Functions
Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
Coordinate the handling of loading, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
Keep record of service maintenance of fleets.
Maintain and handle all statutory payments for the fleet – road tax, fitness, RSL and RDA permits.
Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database.
Maintains essential records and files from which management reports are prepared and distributed
Enters purchase requisitions for all planned services.
Responsible for the maintenance of the Bills of Material (Parts lists) for assets including ensuring current information is accurate
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• Computer literate
• Minimum of a purchasing and supply diploma or equivalent
• Transport and Logistics Qualification is a must
• Mechanical knowledge
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.