Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Telesales Representative (Female Health) Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Telesales Representative (Female Health) Jobs in KenyaJob Details Our client, an International NGO registered in Kenya that advocates for female health is looking to recruit a Telesales Representative.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales targets over the phone, maintaining good customer relationships and collecting outstanding trade debts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and grow the existing business.
The ideal candidate must have experience with Telesales or other sales/customer service role. .
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
• Answer questions about products or the company.
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
• Achieve sales targets/quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
• Enter and update customer information in the database.
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner and ensure follow up on order delivery.
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
• Provide customers with updated monthly statements.
• Ensure all outstanding debts falling due are collected and recorded.
• Prepare weekly and monthly sales, business development and collections reports.
• Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Pharmacy or Healthcare Management from a recognised institution.
• Proven experience as a Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
• Prior knowledge in Pharmaceutical sales and/or experience in private healthcare is a distinct advantage.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
• Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Telesales Representative (Female Health) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions,career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.