Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Project Manager Coffee Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Project Manager Coffee Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur client, a dynamic company that delivers environmentally friendly solutions to Agriculture and Horticulture sectors is seeking to recruit a Project Manager.
The successful candidate with design, implement and lead the project on coffee trees in Kenya. The ideal candidate Must have In-depth knowledge of coffee production principles and practices in Kenya. .
• Design, implement and lead the project on coffee trees in Kenya.
• In collaboration with the Project Steering Group, lead on the delivery of the project design phase that is tailored to local coffee farming methods, seasonality, needs and challenges.
• Onboard project team members.
• Develop project work plans and ensure timely implementation of the project activities in line with overall work plans and activity schedules.
• Liaise with relevant government agencies to ensure alignment with their priorities and Kenyan legislation.
• Support and assist team member activities as and when necessary.
• Management of project budgets.
• Ensure the provision of quality
data on a timely basis for project management.
• Contribute to the dissemination of good practice and lessons from the project and promote experience sharing and learning among the project partners
• Ensure the quality of data compilation, results, and analysis for the final report.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, or other relevant agricultural studies.
• In-depth knowledge of coffee production principles and practices in Kenya.
• Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience in agriculture-focused projects or management.
• Proven planning and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical ability, able to evaluate and to appraise critically quantitative and qualitative information.
• Hands-on, exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
• Ability to work under pressure to deliver as a team.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Computer literacy with MS Office and MS Outlook.
• Fluent in Swahili and English.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Project Manager Coffee Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions,career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.