Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Physiotherapist Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Physiotherapist Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Physiotherapist.
The successful candidate will provide quality rehabilitative care using a family-centered approach that empowers patients and families afflicted with physical impairments, disabilities and other health conditions that have life in all its fullness.
He/she MUST have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the health care sector. .
• Carry out a systematic assessment of clients and their families to identify their physical challenges and how the family can be involved in the care and support of the client.
• Discuss with the client and family the findings of the assessment to enable them to understand their health condition for better adherence to care.
• Technically develop an efficient and acceptable progressive rehabilitation program for the client and family for effective functional recovery.
modality (exercise therapy, electrotherapy, lifestyle management skills, cryotherapy, massage) that addresses the client’s needs and improves their condition.
• Proficiently carry out the relevant treatment procedures to achieve maximum attainable physical function.
• Appropriately assess the client for the need for assistive devices, provide, and train the client in the use of the device to achieve physical functional independence.
• Identify the locally available resources and train the client & his family in their use at home to ensure continuity and proper follow up.
• Carry out targeted home visits to families and communities to incorporate the rehabilitation program into the home environment, for adaptation and continuity of care plan, and follow up.
• Evaluate the clients’ progress for effectiveness of the treatment and further planning.
• Carry out appropriate referral of clients to relevant service points for comprehensive management.
• Link and participate in the resettlement of rehabilitated NHL clients with physical impairments & disabilities back to the community for adaptability, acceptability to ensure continuity of normal life.
• Ensure that the community exit plans are made by the therapist after successful rehabilitation has been achieved for every client
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• A Diploma in Physiotherapy.
• Ability to obtain complex medical information from those whose first language may not be English.
• Ability to work as a pivotal member of a team comprising medical and non-medical colleagues.
• Able to maintain a compassionate and understanding approach even under pressure.
• Must be able to make rapid assessments of risk and start treatment, transfer or other remote intervention.
• Able to communicate their decisions and the reasoning behind them to the patient and other parties.
• Develop an understanding of the commercial and corporate structures and operations of our clients.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Physiotherapist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.