Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Management Accountant Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Management Accountant Jobs in KenyaJob Detailsclient, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
Reporting to Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Health Sector. .
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Maintenance of General Ledger and performance of bank and supplier reconciliations.
• Preparation of management accounts and supporting working papers for review by the Head of Finance.
• Manage Accounts Assistance input and ensure deadlines for reporting achieved.
• Preparations of weekly cash flow forecast for the proactive management of funds and drawdowns.
• Review of Payables and Receivables and all other schedules for discussion with Head of Finance.
• Ensure creditors are paid as per terms and creditor position managed.
• Ensure all statutory deductions are remitted in time.
• Financial analysis that shows Organization performance that will give guidance on how to improve overall company Metrix.
• Assist in budgeting for the Company.
• Assist in preparing schedules for external audits.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
• Must have over 5 years’ experience in a busy organization.
• Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
• Support for accounting system implementation.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must have impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Management Accountant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.