Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Head of HR Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Head of HR Jobs in KenyaJob Detailsclient, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Head of HR. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for strategically leading and planning for all HR activities that will attract, support and retain a vibrant and productive workforce and enable the desired organizational performance.
The ideal candidate Must have working experience in the Health Sector.
• Strategically lead and plan for all HR activities that will attract, support and retain a vibrant and productive workforce and enable the desired organizational performance.
• Coordinate with all Heads of Department in planning and forecasting for the workforce required involving skills, numbers and positions in accordance with the business objectives.
• Manage the recruitment and selection, induction and orientation programmes in accordance with the HR strategic plan.
• Develop and coordinate processes that ensure effective implementation of the staff development programs in accordance with the HR strategic plan.
• Develop and implement a performance management system and entrench a performance culture in accordance with business objectives.
• Coordinate the management of staff welfare and wellness programmes in accordance with HR strategic plan.
• Manage industrial relations, disciplinary and grievance machinery in accordance with the code of conduct and HR manual.
• Lead the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in accordance with world-class practices.
• Coordinate management of staff salary and benefits in accordance with the business objectives.
• Develop and manage effective employee communication processes and tools and accordance with business objectives.
• Provide advice on all matters related to human resource management to all levels in the organization in accordance with the HR Manual and Labour Laws.
• Establish an appropriate corporate culture that allows employees to develop behaviours that are in line with organizational values and support the achievement of organizational goals in accordance with the company mission vision and values.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Master’s Degree in a related field.
• Professional HR certification and Practising licenses.
• Must have above five years’ experience post qualification in a medium or large company in a human resource role,with four years in a managerial role.
• Strong business acumen; thorough understanding of business goals, vision, culture, and environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
• Strong sense of customer service Client and relationship management.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Proactive, innovative, and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Head of HR Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs.Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions,career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs,business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.