Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Chief Pathologist (Healthcare) Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Chief Pathologist (Healthcare) Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur Client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi is looking to recruit a Chief Pathologist.
The successful candidate will be in charge of overseeing, supervising, and administrating all laboratory activities, in accordance to established hospital and department policies and standards.
He/she will be in charge of complying with all criteria mandated by appropriate accrediting and licensing agencies.
The ideal candidate MUST have more than 15 years’ working experience as a pathologist, 8 of which must be in a supervisory role. .
• Plans, organizes, and directs department/program activities.
• Develops goals and objectives, establishes and implements policies and procedures for department/program operation.
• Introduces and demonstrates new procedures, programs, and equipment to the staff.
• Oversees the selection, training orientation, and assignment of the staff.
• Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensures that the department operates within allocated funds.
• Responsible for the department’s operational excellence and ensures that the department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
• Responsible for the fiscal management of the department and ensures the proper utilization of organization’s financial resources.
• Effectively communicates departmental, organizational, and industrial information to staff.
• Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his or her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job-related hazards.
• Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
• Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter- and intra-departmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
• Coordinates departmental/program functions with other hospital departments and promotes good department/program public relations.
• Encourages professional development of department personnel through in-service education and outside conferences.
• Master of Medicine in Clinical Pathology.
• Advanced competency in diagnostic clinical pathology.
• 15 years working experience, 8 of which must be in a supervisory role.
• Business savvy.
• Demonstrate ability to transmit knowledge, skills through patient education.
• Demonstrable leadership skills.
• Sound decision making and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Chief Pathologist (Healthcare) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.