Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (Theatre) Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (Theatre) Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsOur Client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi is looking to recruit a Charge Nurse to head the Theatre unit.
The successful candidate will be in charge of promoting, maintaining caring and highly professional standards of nursing care and meeting the needs of the patients in all aspects as well as promoting job satisfaction for the nursing team. The ideal candidate MUST have more than 8 years’ operation experience in charge of a theatre unit. .
• Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory regulations which apply in the work situation and of the nursing council of Kenya.
• Ensure that he/ she and other staff act in accordance with the statutory regulations and related guidance.
• Provide guidance and mentorship to staff and trainees to ensure all patients are treated with dignity, privacy and respect.
• Participate in ward rounds and ensure that staff, reports, and tests are ready and available.
• Ensure that CSSD supplies and other sterile supplies are available and those used are charged appropriately.
• Maintain nursing quality assurance standards and be involved in the auditing process of the nursing practice.
• Advocate for improvement in clinical practice and assist in the development of department-based policies and procedures.
• Maintain infection control practices and standards and be involved in the same as required by the infection control nurse.
• Participate in the organization-wide and nursing orientation programme in place.
• Investigate and document quality assurance incidents on staff, patients’ visitors and others promptly and thoroughly and to complete the incident form and write statements if required.
• Ensure that all complaints are investigated in accordance with the hospital policy and procedure.
• Diploma/degree from an accredited school of nursing and a valid practicing license.
• Certificate of Registration with the Nursing Council.
• MUST have more than 8 years’ operation experience in charge of a theatre unit.
• MUST have knowledge of the nursing process, current, and legal aspects of documentation.
• Demonstrate the ability to transmit knowledge, skills through patient education.
• Excellent leadership skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (Theatre) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.