Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse NICU & Paediatrics Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse NICU & Paediatrics Jobs in KenyaJob Details Our client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Charge Nurse NICU & Paediatrics.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing complete care to critically-ill premature and full term infants and promote and maintain caring and highly professional standards of nursing care meeting the needs of the patients in all aspects and promoting job satisfaction for the nursing team.
The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in a similar role with 5 years in a managerial role. .
• Provide leadership in quality management, patient care, operational and human resource management and to participate in strategic planning for future development.
• Ensure that she/he always maintains safe practice and a safe environment for the patients.
• Always maintain a safe practice and environment for the patients.
• Act as a role model to other nurses on the unit.
• Supervise and assess, plan and implement agreed individual care plans and evaluate the effectiveness of the care given.
• Ensure the prescribed medical treatment is given as prescribed or as appropriate.
• Maintain personal contact with patients ensuring that they understand their treatment and that their needs are met.
• Make adequate discharge arrangements to ensure that the care given to patients is of appropriate standard.
• Communicate with other professional staff to ensure that the care given to patients is of appropriate standard.
• Take responsibility for doing the following and for ensuring maintenance of accurate records/ documentation for.
• Diploma/degree from an accredited school of nursing.
• Certificate of Registration with the Nursing Council.
• Experience of 5 or more years of continuous clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital.
• Knowledge of the nursing process, current, and legal aspects of documentation.
• Demonstrate the ability to transmit knowledge, skills through patient education.
• Demonstrate safe and competent care in the chosen area of clinical practice with a commitment to excellence in nursing practice.
• Experience in budget preparation.
• Demonstrate respect for and receptivity to other cultural norms and standards.
• Have a positive attitude and integrity, be honest and show respect for individuals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate leadership skills by taking on shift –leading role, being a role model and preceptor.
• Ability to identify and analyse problems and take appropriate decisions to resolve issues.
• Ability to express a personal philosophy of nursing
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse NICU & Paediatrics Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.