Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (General Ward) Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (General Ward) Jobs in KenyaJob Details Our Client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi is looking to recruit a Charge Nurse to head the General ward unit.
The successful candidate will be in charge of providing assistance and care for patients, supervise nursing staff, offer guidance and support, maintain a clean and safe working environment and ensure that all operational tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
The ideal candidate MUST have more than 7 years’ operation experience in charge of a General ward unit. .
• Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
• Supervising the nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
• Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments and patient care.
• Overseeing patient admissions, transfers and discharges.
• Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
• Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
• Participate in ward rounds and ensure that staff, reports, and tests are ready and available.
• Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
• Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
• Handle complaints appropriately in accordance with the Hospital’s Policies and procedures in place.
• Recording and maintaining accurate reports
• Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
• Ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• A first degree in nursing and a valid practicing license.
• Certificate of Registration with the Nursing Council.
• MUST have more than 7 years’ operation experience in charge of a General Ward unit
• MUST have knowledge of the nursing process, current, and legal aspects of documentation.
• Ability to administer a wide range of critical care drugs, to include knowledge of indications, contraindications, and side effects.
• Ability to coordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty.
• Demonstrate the ability to transmit knowledge, skills through patient education.
• Excellent leadership skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (General Ward) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.