Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (Critical Care) Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (Critical Care) Jobs in KenyaJob Details Our Client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi is looking to recruit a Charge Nurse to head the Critical Care unit.
The successful candidate will be in charge of scheduling, leading, and overseeing the day-to-day activities of a defined team of critical care specialty nurses and support staff.
He/she will be responsible for implementing accepted critical care nursing protocols and procedures.
The ideal candidate MUST have more than 5 years’ operation experience in charge of a Critical Care unit. .
• Monitors and coordinates the daily patient care activities of the unit; schedules staff and patients to ensure full coverage of patient care needs at all times and to ensure effective patient services.
• Provides expert, day-to-day guidance, consultation, and leadership to an assigned team of critical care nursing and related support staff.
• Leads, guides, and trains employees performing related work.
• Oversees and provides direct nursing evaluation and/or other related care and consultation to patients as required.
• Oversees and provides direct nursing evaluation, procedures, and/or other related care and consultation to critical care patients as needed.
• Coordinates services with other patient care units as required.
• Maintains communication with allied services and maintains community liaison as appropriate.
• Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational standards.
• Participates in program development and in the development and implementation of operating policy and procedure.
• Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
• Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Diploma/degree from an accredited school of nursing and a valid practicing license.
• Certificate of Registration with the Nursing Council.
• MUST have more than 5years’ operation experience in charge of a Critical Care unit.
• MUST have knowledge of the nursing process, current, and legal aspects of documentation.
• Ability to administer a wide range of critical care drugs, to include knowledge of indications, contraindications, and side effects.
• Ability to coordinate quality assurance programs in the area of specialty.
• Demonstrate the ability to transmit knowledge, skills through patient education.
• Excellent leadership skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment & Search Ltd Charge Nurse (Critical Care) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.