Summit Recruitment Project Manager for an NGO Jobs in Kenya
Summit Recruitment Project Manager for an NGO Jobs in Kenya Our client, an NGO within the agriculture sector, is seeking a highly motivated and hands-on Project Manager to run their Project in Meru county.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be to manage the implementation, monitoring and reporting of the Project in Meru.
He/she will oversee the financial management of the project and Meru office, in compliance with financial management procedures and accounting standards as well as all administration aspects of the Kenya office.
He/she needs to have experience in field level training as well as experience in implementing business development and smallholder projects in agriculture. .
• Provide strategic leadership and take overall responsibility for the planning, implementation, and management of the project.
• Do weekly updates, monthly project budget and work plans as well as quarterly, annual narrative and financial reports for the NGO and donors.
• Prepare and deliver technical training for target beneficiaries.
• Facilitate access to market, business development services and financial services for farmers groups and small and medium enterprises.
• Be creative in engaging target beneficiaries and stakeholders in a process approach to problem-solving and the use of adaptive management techniques.
• Coordinate collection, analysis, and management of project data to feed into quarterly & annual project reporting and planning and ensure learning from the project is well captured and shared with the Programme Management Team.
• Undertake statistical and narrative report writing reflecting achievements, outputs, and impact data.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders (government, private sector).
• Keep aware of changes in government policy that affect the project.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agribusiness, Agri Economics or Business Management.
• Over 5 Years of experience in project management within agricultural value chains.
• An excellent communicator in Kiswahili and English.
• Process orientated, proactive as well as result-oriented.
• An excellent trainer/facilitator and listener.
• Able to manage partner relationships.
• Excellent report writing skills as well as planning, monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Experience in project finance management including reporting and forecasting.
• Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering technical training.
• Experience of working in market access and SME business support in a rural setting.
• Conceptual and analytical skills regarding gender issues will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Summit Recruitment Project Manager for an NGO Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.