Sterlite Technologies Limited Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
Sterlite Technologies Limited Sales Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsSTL is a global leader in end-to-end data network solutions.
We design and deploy high-capacity converged fibre and wireless networks.
With expertise ranging from optical fibre and cables, hyper-scale network design, and deployment and network software, we are the industry's leading integrated solutions provider for global data networks.
We partner with global telecom companies, cloud companies, citizen networks and large enterprises to design, build and manage such cloud-native software-defined networks. .
• To develop and lead the sales of telecom products in the area
• To take on business development activities in the area
• Building & Sustaining brand strength in the market
• Develop a sustainable relationship with key accounts
• Business Negotiation/ LTA and Hunt for new business opportunities
• Developing systems and network to develop complete market intelligence, so as to understand the opportunities and threats for the business and drive proactive actions to benefit from the emerging market trends and opportunities
• Meet/exceed sales quota of STL products as established by management.
• Provide forecasts
• Follow-up on all leads and quotations within assigned territory
• Provide timely, sales call activity and opportunity tracking on CRM
• Where applicable, work with Strategic Accounts, Inside Sales and Marketing Team to implement account strategies to achieve sales objectives
• Be aware of competition and market trends
What we are looking for in you
(Skills, Knowledge, Special Attributes, Mobility)
• Willing to travel extensively, extrovert & cheerful, willing to walk the extra mile.
• Strong determination, Positive outlook. Good Team Player as well as good in building teams.
• Negotiation skills & Strategic Communication
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
• Telecom equipment/manufacturing industry preferred
Experience & Education
• 8 to 12 years of experience in sales , business development , customer handling
• Knowledge of local market and market drivers
• UG: Bachelor of Engg.or Business / Commerce Graduate PG: Masters in Marketing or MBA - Preferred
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Sterlite Technologies Limited Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.