Standard Chartered Bank Senior Relationship Manager (Chinese Speaking) Jobs in Kenya
Standard Chartered Bank Senior Relationship Manager (Chinese Speaking) Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsStandard Chartered Kenya, whose official name is Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited, but is sometimes referred to as Stanchart Kenya, is a commercial bank in Kenya.
The Role Responsibilities
• Ensure quality of client acquisition, identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite and Commercial Banking’s strategy
• Leverage on SCB’s unique network and full franchise across Africa and China to capture more Chinese investors into Africa and facilitate the expansion of these investments across Africa
• Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients
• Work with Credit Analyst and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
• Manage a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions
• Oversee ARM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
• Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues.
Client on-boarding & deal execution
• Work with Customer Due Diligence team to ensure proper completion of due diligence requirements.
• Work closely with CA, product partners, and analyze a) wallet size b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan from a one-bank perspective
• Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
• Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
• Oversee the ARM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
• Liaising with Legal/external counsel in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
Account Management & portfolio quality
• Work close with product team in delivering cash management solutions and migrating clients to digital channels
• Oversee the service quality and turnaround of service requests from clients and ensure faster delivery
• Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the ARM in ensuring high utilization of regular facilities.
• Work with the CA and ARM to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio against timeline
• Review and monitor the client profitability to ensure there are no revenue leakages.
• Work close with CA and ARM to make sure the credit files are complete and up to date
• Attend various internal or external sales/ non sales meetings and convene the consortium meetings where we are the lead bank
• Overall responsible and accountable for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolio.
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’ efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
• Provides feedback to management and internal departments regarding customer service quality, product issues, customer complaints etc
Our Ideal Candidate
• Business or accounting related degree.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in banking as a RM.
• Experience in team management preferred
• Strong analytic and marketing skills, the ability to interpret complex financial information.
• A good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the region.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal in both Chinese and English) and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Chartered Bank Senior Relationship Manager (Chinese Speaking) Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.