Standard Bank Specialist, Ecosystem Execution Jobs in South Africa
Standard Bank Specialist, Ecosystem Execution Jobs in South Africa
Job Details The Standard Bank Group (SBG) is a firm believer in the customer being at the centre of everything we do and leveraging innovation as a key to help us guarantee exceptional service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to solving for what really matters to the customer, within their ecosystem, through the art of what is technologically possible, yet in deeply humanistic ways. Recognising that banking, as it is currently constituted, is insufficient to satisfy customer needs, SBG seeks to create the future for our customers by being more than a bank.
To accelerate our transformational drive into this future, Digital Innovation has been established to develop new business models and platform businesses for identified ecosystems that both innovate and disrupt by always solving for the customer. By making lives easier, on a daily basis, through deep understanding of customer ‘pain points’ across the continent of Africa we contribute to building a commercially strong and sustainable group.
To guide and manage the execution of the Ecosystem Domain through the practical and theoretical support provided to countries and business units to ensure that ecosystem best practices are applied to make the Standard Bank Group (SBG) a leading player in African ecosystems.
• Design, set and maintain tools and best practices for effective Ecosystem Execution across Countries and Business Lines to ensure these remain relevant and suitable to the needs of their users as the organisation evolves.
• Motivate Countries and Business Lines to use toolboxes and to leverage Group learnings. Collaborate with ecosystem teams to understand their needs and establish ways to add value to their processes and execution requirements.
• Build close relationships with Country and Business Line ecosystem teams to maintain an understanding of Ecosystems Thinking and best practices therein. Provide coaching and mentoring to local ecosystem champions and teams and serve as the point of contact for local champions both in-Country and Business Lines regarding the ecosystem best practices so that value is created along each touch point of the framework.
• Manage the roll-out of the Ecosystem framework into Countries and Business Lines. Establish guidelines that set out partnering and support between Ecosystems Domain and Ecosystem teams in Business Lines and Countries throughout the entire Ecosystem life-cycle.
• Define a hands-on approach to assist Countries and Business Lines with the rollout of innovation practices and amend practices over time so that the relevancy of the innovation toolbox, frameworks, methodologies, key learnings etc. is maintained.
• Guide, facilitate and coach local Ecosystem Leads and teams using the required Frameworks and toolkits to drive local Ecosystem prioritization.
• Advise on the creation of local Ecosystem teams to ensure that the composition of the team is suitable, at each stage of maturity throughout the life-cycle of the Ecosystem, to effectively enable the roll-out of the Ecosystem operating model.
• Engage with local champion to support the implementation of ecosystem thinking and future-focused organisational build throughout the organisation as well as to identify critical learnings that can be used to enhance the toolkit and therefore continuously enhance ecosystems thinking across the organisation.
• Drive and participate in the on-boarding of new Ecosystem tribes through the gathering of the required people, assets
and platform businesses as well as the provision of required toolkits and frameworks to ensure they are fully enabled to drive the execution of the relevant Ecosystem.
• Prepare and roll-out necessary communications through various channels to improve awareness of ecosystems and communicate any changes, success stories, or new tools available in the ecosystem domain.
• Guide the preparation for local coordinated ideation campaigns or events for countries or business units using the required Ecosystem Frameworks and Toolkits to ensure they are fully equipped to drive local Ecosystem ideation.
• Facilitate local Ecosystem ideation sessions, where required, in order to revise the problem or opportunity statement and enable the brainstorming or filtering of ideas.
• Oversee the implementation of ecosystem-based ventures across countries or business units through regular engagement with local teams to track progress, identify learnings or challenges and advise on best practice.
• Monitor and analyse macro trends across priority ecosystems as well as third party ecosystems in order to guide SBG strategy through an annual ecosystem prioritisation exercise that will re-evaluate the relevance of prioritised ecosystems.
• Acquire external thought leadership in defining cutting edge, global Ecosystems strategy and practices. Build relationships with local and international leaders in Ecosystems Thinking i.e. Amazon and set platforms for knowledge sharing to inspire the execution of ecosystems and increase their likelihood of success.
• Research and understand current Ecosystem strategy and trends in order to provide thought leadership across the Ecosystem landscape as well as maintain position as a Subject Matter Expert.
• Monitor and report on the activities and progress of local Ecosystem-based ventures to ensure adherence to Ecosystem best practice.
• Advise Countries and Business Lines on setting metrics to measure toolbox uptake and use these metrics in combination with global metrics (where applicable) for reporting to the respective governance structures regarding current Ecosystem ventures. Analyse the relevancy of the metrics and understand the effects of feedback i.e. updating the toolbox to cater for country-specific nuances better, setting particular metrics that are more appropriate for in-Country etc.
• Identify metrics to understand the extent to which toolboxes are used and establish how best to support Countries and Business Lines in their adoption of Ecosystem execution processes and practices.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Degree in Business Commerce or Social Science
3-4 Years This role requires an adaptable thinker with broad business experience either across industries or a variety of business units within a large organisation therefore being able to understand the interplay between business areas or partners to enable effective business solutions.
Experience within the financial services environment and theoretical or practical experience of ecosystems would be advantageous.
Total number of years’ experience: 6 years.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Specialist, Ecosystem Execution Jobs in South Africa
Find daily jobs in South Africa. Jobs - South Africa jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South African job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Africa.
Jobs in South Africa - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Africa.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Africa posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.