Standard Bank Senior Manager Product Services Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Senior Manager Product Services Jobs in KenyaJob Details Information Technology: Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
To manage the Production Services Unit and provide efficient and effective IT Technical Support to all entities by ensuring the bank’s IT Infrastructure is stable, in optimum working condition at all times and to lead transformation through Research & Development (R&D) and Innovation.
Direct and manage the Production Services Team including ensuring that the bank’s performance tracking and management mechanisms are in effect.
Direct and manage the Production Services Team including ensuring that the bank’s performance tracking and management mechanisms are in effect;
Core banking and Business Systems
Networks and Infrastructure
Management Information and Business Intelligence
Open Systems and Storage
VMware and Wintel
Provide leadership and strategic direction for the function, ranging from planning and budgeting to motivational and promotional activities expounding the value of the Production Services Unit.
Develop team targets and set realistic goals for each member of staff in the Production Services Unit.
Provide effective and efficient service to our internal and external clients through develop, maintain and retain a technically and professionally competent staff skilled in current and emerging technologies to mazimise business benefits.
Build coalition with centre (Standard Bank Group) innovation teams
Develop and drive IT strategy that is aligned to overall business strategy
• Lead the development of the Production Services strategy (Stability, optimisation and transformation) and align it to the overall Business Strategy.
• Influence the future of the business through technological innovations, research and development.
• Chart Technology Road Map for the bank
• Develop processes and systems to adequately support future business growth
• Provide technical advice on new technology that is appropriate to banking services and ensure implementation of solutions that meet requirements
• Be involved in decision making, strategic planning of the IT department.
Install and implement infrastructure and related systems on the production and disaster recovery systems in line with Group standards
• Take a leading role in ensuring that installation and implementation of infrastructure and related systems are done on the production and disaster recovery systems in line with the service level agreements that the IT Department has with branches and Head office departments.
• Optimise existing infrastructure
• Procure appropriate IT equipment (servers, computers, network equipment, UPS etc) that would support the required service delivery to customers in line with the bank’s development needs.
• Ensure timely and efficient provision of technical support by third party vendors to the bank’s telecommunication equipment, servers and other IT related equipment.
• Drive standardisation of platforms and solutions in order to ensure systems stability.
• Participate in project implementations by being the IT representative on projects as elected and ensure completion within budget and set timelines.
First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences or equivalent
Certifications in project management (Prince2); ITIL Foundation
7-10 years experience in similar role, with at least 5 years management experience.
Must have thorough knowledge of different computer systems.
Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and infrastructure.
Banking/financial industry experience would be an added advantage
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Senior Manager Product Services Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.