Standard Bank Senior Analyst - Scored Lending Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Senior Analyst - Scored Lending Jobs in Kenya Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking group by assets offering a full range of banking and related financial services.
Risk Management: Understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank. .
• Sources appropriate data and prepares meaningful and accurate management information (MIS) for allocated portfolios to support Business, Operational, Credit and Finance Reporting.
• Collects and collates the appropriate data for report generation.
• Conducts in-depth analysis of user needs and prepares the appropriate reporting where required (based on urgency and priority)
• Executes all new reporting requirements.
• Provides the necessary big data where required based on business requirements.
Data Transformation and Reporting
• Validates data accuracy by performing standard reconciliation – remediates any data discrepancies or escalates for assistance where required.
• Optimises current reporting processes and provides input into the development of reporting processes to meet timelines.
• Automates relevant production reports to improve the reporting, data extraction and information preparation processes through using appropriate scheduling toolsets.
Reporting and Analytics process
• Extracts, stores, manipulates, processes, analyses and provides information for standardised and bespoke reporting.
• Continuously monitors and tests processes and data to detect errors in order to improve reporting efficiencies.
• Interprets data into information following collation of large sources of disparate data.
• Writes SAS/SQL coding in line with reporting requirements and as far as possible implements automated scheduling.
• Adheres to timelines for new and existing reporting requirements.
• Stays abreast of all changes of how the Customer Decision Engine (CDE) works to qualify and non-qualify customers for lending limits.
• Analyses portfolio trends and any changes thereof followed by a detailed investigation to determine the root cause – extracts the relevant account level data as input into portfolio reporting.
• Identifies and highlights data quality issues that affect the accuracy of insights and analytics.
• Keeps up to date with insights and analytics best practice to ensure new and improved designs and products provide improved value to stakeholders.
• Identifies and reports any portfolio risk appetite breaches across the countries.
• Prepares reports on ROE portfolio performance.
• Reconciles all the daily/weekly/monthly reporting outputs and resolves any issues identified (such as operational issues).
• Interpreting Data
• Examining Information
• Checking Details
• Documenting Facts
• Team Working
• Completing Tasks
• Meeting Timescales
• Understanding People
• Interacting with People
• Exploring Possibilities
• Producing Outputs
• Taking Action
• Upholding Standards
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• A degree in business commerce or risk management or degree with a statistical focus e.g. BSc. SQL/SAS/Qlik proficiency is essential.
• 3-4 years experience in credit data analytics within a personal and business banking environment with specific focus on the credit life cycle.
Experience in (preferably credit) data exploitation and business intelligence development and implementation. Experience in the extraction, transformation and visualisation of data using bank approved toolsets e.g. SAS / SQL / Python / Qliksense.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Senior Analyst - Scored Lending Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.