Standard Bank Group Trade Product Manager Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Group Trade Product Manager Jobs in Kenya Job PurposeResponsible for Trade product delivery, maintenance & oversight of trade product technology stack & stability, working with stakeholders, to deliver on Trade product development & innovation strategy, for the markets, under remit. Adopt the group Trade product guidelines, implement the Trade product framework, using the tools in the toolbox.
Monitor the Trade operational and compliance risk, for the markets, in remit; as directed by Head of Trade.
Be a key business partner to the Head of Trade to delivery on the agenda and aspirations for Trade, for the market .
• Implement Trade product pricing framework. Evolve Trade product pricing strategies working with the markets, in remit (please note; the product pricing is to be executed in the TBCT)
• Trade product operationalization and channel management
• Responsible for Trade product delivery and technology stack oversight (aka product enablement, in a manner that is end2end from a client experience value-chain, point of view).
Trade market benchmarking
• Work with the Head of Trade to help understand the country specific trade competitive service levels, and keep abreast of market developments.
• Identify, highlight and work with Head of Trade to resolve systemic issues/trends hampering delivery of consistent and reliable service.
• Product Risk Management
• Reinforce the culture of doing the right business the right way by proactive engagement and ongoing portfolio risk assessment (as directed by Head of Trade).
• Signature product initiatives
• Drive & execute on the Trade component of signature product initiatives (including training) for the markets, in remit - to requirements, cost & timelines of the approved business case.
Trade Channel Management
• Adopt the group trade channel strategy for market nuances and implement in markets, in remit. Keep abreast of market developments in the space of Channel management in Trade.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• First degree in a Business related field
• Post graduate degree in Finance, IT, Business, Engineering or Business .
• 5-7 years Trade Domain experience.
• 5-7 years Product Management experienec with relevant client and/or geographical experience in the Africa region. Ideally gained experience working across multiple geographic locations in a global organisation.
• 5-7 years Client facing roles experience, especially in solutions in a market (or cluster of markets); Trade advisor in a market
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Group Trade Product Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.