Standard Bank Group Officer - Rehabilitation & Recoveries Administration Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Group Officer - Rehabilitation & Recoveries Administration Jobs in KenyaJob Details Risk Management Understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
The Rehabilitation and Recoveries Administration area is responsible for the total administrational support of accounts, as well as providing superior Customer Service across the Collections and Recoveries cycle.
This area must ensure that all administration functions are performed correctly and within the required turnaround times.
The successful execution of these actions will ultimately reduce the value of balances and overdraft facilities in arrears / excess, increase customer experience and ensure compliance with certain Group policies and CBK Regulations.
Administration Support Functions
• Vendor Invoices - Reconciliation and posting of entries
• Insurance Premium Finance (on-Stanbic assets) – Manage Policies in arrears; termination of Policies; liaison with Insurance Companies
• Insurance Premium Finance (Stanbic assets) – Manage Policies in arrears; liaison with Insurance Companies; load VAF accounts
• Attend to and action all R&R related correspondence
• Reporting of restructures to management, CBK including Credit Bureau information listings
• Apply set-offs to arrear accounts daily as per requests from Branches, relationship managers and R&R
• Process accounts to be written-off as and when requested; obtain reports and pass various entries
• Assist with obtaining customer information from data-store for Skip-trace purposes
• Compile listings of Small Balances and arrange clearing via Operations department
• Populate address, Balance and Arrears detail on Arrears Notices and Demand Letters Templates and disseminate
• Lodge claims in respect of Disability, Retrenchment and Death and perform required follow-up
• Attend to Customer requests and queries emanating from e-mails, Incoming Calls, Branches and R&R referrals
• Populate templates and disseminate Letters queued from the E-Collections system
Administrational support quality: Satisfactory Rating; Customer complaints; Stakeholder feedback
Turnaround Times – P-NPL administration support: Productivity standards met; Backlogs
Turnaround Times – NPL administration support: Productivity standards met; Backlogs
Turnaround Times – Recoveries administration support: Productivity standards met; Backlogs
Preferred Qualification and Experience
First Degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Accounting
1-2 Years experience in Collections Administration in the Retail Sector or Clerical experience in a Bank, Finance department or Service Industry
Handling Difficult Calls
Business Administration Skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Group Officer - Rehabilitation & Recoveries Administration Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.