Standard Bank Group Officer - Collections and Recoveries Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Group Officer - Collections and Recoveries Jobs in KenyaJob Details Risk Management Understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
To perform collections, rehabilitation and recoveries interventions as per agreed strategies on all assigned accounts across all products with a view to collect the full arrears, or partial arrears and a short-term arrangement, or, propose a restructure.
The incumbent is also responsible for tracing, and other more complex arrears statuses which includes outsourcing functions and relevant journal entries and general account administration.
The successful execution of these actions will have a positive impact on achieving set budgets.
• Contact customers daily in line with strategy with a view to collect full arrears
• Negotiate payment details for full arrears
• Make short-term arrangements where customers cannot settle in one payment
• Discuss, agree and recommend restructure options if customer cannot pay arrears in the short-term
• Confirm that repayment arrangements are actively monitored, and that default is taken up expeditiously with the debtors
• Despatch arrears Notices and SMS’s in line with strategy
• Attend to walk-in Customers with a view to collect full arrears or negotiate restructures
• Launch investigations on Customer and asset’s whereabouts when required
• Conduct personal visitations to Customers when required
• Outsource accounts to Debt Collection Agencies and Repossession Agencies
• Handing over relevant accounts to Legal Department with requisite details
• Attend and finalise matters relating to Insurance Claims, Repossessions, Attachments, Marketing and Disposal management, Insolvencies, Deceased and Skip Tracing
Work Quality on calls made
Number of calls made per Officer per day
Values collected / recovered
Administrational support quality and Turn-around times
Effective application of Collections System
Adherence to and execution of policies
Preferred Qualification and Experience
First Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
3-4 Years Experience in Collections in the Retail Sector
Handling Difficult Calls
Outbound Phone Statistics
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Group Officer - Collections and Recoveries Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.