Standard Bank Group Assistant Manager - Communication Jobs in Kenya
Standard Bank Group Assistant Manager - Communication Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsMarketingDefining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business – including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
Drive the conceptualization and implementation of strategically aligned External & Internal Communications for both traditional and digital media marketing activities, working with marketing, digital, brand and communication teams to ensure that content and all communication properties are used effectively to deliver against the Business and Brand strategies and to generate staff and customer engagement.
Driving best practice and thought leadership within Digital Platform Management.
Support the Execution of Communications function (Internal and External)
• Support the execution of Corporate Communications implementation plan.
• Collaborating with Communications team and other functions to develop information and communication tools to support internal and external communications on priority issues, including Internal newsletter, internal communications emails, handouts, factsheets and reports, draft and/or edit press releases, fact sheets, reports, internal communications.
• Ensuring effective disseminations and use of these across both our internal and external stakeholders and help develop plan, implement and curate communications content to support Stanbic Bank’s yearly events, activities, programmes and projects.
• Manage and update stakeholder and media contact database.
• Manage all internal communication platforms. Ensure Stanbic Bank visibility and staff engagements through engaging on various internal channels e.g Kaizala, newsletter, Stanbic FM etc
• Serve as an internal point of contact for all communications, corporate function activities including 3rd party suppliers like photography, videography and agencies.
Support with development of Communications reports
• Provide support for sourcing daily and weekly updates from all Bank projects and partner-related projects.
• Participate in the management of the overall agency relationships with stakeholders relevant to Public Relations, digital, direct and social media marketing.
• Represent your area of specialisation in communications and marketing in the relevant management meetings.
• Build and maintain solid and productive relationships across all business units to ensure buy-in of the Communications and digital marketing approach, policies and standards.
• Direct and coordinate Communications content for both External and Internal audiences
• Strategically lead the content and look and feel of all communication platforms in the country/Business Unit to ensure that they are in line with the user requirements and brand guidelines and deliver to what matters to all our target customers and segments with local nuances.
• Drive content development programmes where necessary to ensure content project plans are delivered and that content refreshes and updates managed appropriately.
• Drive content syndication and integration across and between all platforms where necessary
• Optimise usage of the web content management system/s that power the sites in your portfolio, working closely with IT and the vendors to ensure that all relevant features are used optimally and that relevant team members/stakeholders are trained appropriately
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Communications/Public Relations and Digital Marketing or equivalent Communications Digital Marketing qualification.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Communications/Public Relations and Digital Marketing
• Certificate Diploma in Communications/Public Relations and Digital Marketing
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Standard Bank Group Assistant Manager - Communication Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.