Spanora Media Limited Media Producer Jobs in Uganda
Spanora Media Limited Media Producer Jobs in Uganda We are searching for a very creative and self-driven Media Producer. The position holder shall be tasked with end-to-end execution of client’s projects.
Working with other members from the department, he/she shall play vital roles from pre-production, production and post production.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can execute a project from end to end keeping in mind quality management and proper reporting..
Duties and Responsibilities
The Media Producer’s roles will largely include;
• Understand the projects’ objectives and create the production strategy.
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Develop a strategy that fits within an overall goals and objectives of the projects and ensure their success, no matter how success is defined.
• Research and develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals for approval.
• Review concepts and write scripts
• Develop storyboards, scripts, and schematics based on project objectives.
• Develop production plan and schedule for assigned projects.
• Analyze resource requirements and equipment needs for production.
• Make shooting arrangements such as identifying shooting spots, hiring crew, reserving equipment, and making transportation arrangements.
• Discover the messages that should be coming across in the video in order to make sure those messages are heard loud and clear throughout the whole production output.
• Apply visual storytelling skills to develop multimedia pieces.
• Arrange all required equipment and logistics for a successful shoot.
• Co-ordinate and provide directions to set-up, character management, on-site creative direction and quality control of shooting.
• Capture studio-quality photographs and video
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Manage production timelines
• Quality management
• Present to management team
• A relevant degree from a recognized institution
• At least four years’ experience in a related position
• Highly creative and good at developing concepts and ideas for implementation
• Well skilled in end to end videography (preproduction, production and post production)
• Skilled in both still and motion graphics plus animations
• Knowledgeable on audio production.
• Exceptionally knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Cinema 4D and Autodesk Maya software.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for this position, send your profile / CV to
email@example.com before the 14th June, 2020.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.