SOS Children's Villages Internal Auditor Jobs in Uganda
SOS Children's Villages Internal Auditor Jobs in UgandaJob Purpose: The Internal Auditor reports directly to the National Director and is responsible for providing overall support and assistance to the organization regarding leadership, management and supervision in relation to audit.
S/he is required to ensure timely, appropriate and informed planning, organization and coordination of the risk management and internal audit activities for the organization; and is in direct control of the functions of internal audit and Risk Management Unit.
The Internal Auditor is a key advisor to the organization's Senior Management Team on aspects related to audit and risk management.
S/he ensures the technical integrity and clear presentation of audit, risk findings and recommendations, providing advice on policy and implementation of audit recommendations throughout the organization .
The job holder should have:
• Supervision and providing strategic direction for Audit services;
• Develop internal audit charter, annual audit plan, audit programs, audit engagement letters and update them while required.
• Regularly reviews and verifies the existence and adequacy of internal control system in place to safeguard organizational assets, achieve efficiency, effectiveness and economy in operations and ensure SOS-CV Uganda is operating within government regulations;
• Systematically keeps record of all SOS Children's Villages Uganda policies, regulations and procedures;
• Provides advice to the senior leadership team members, as necessary and as requested, on policy, regulation and procedural issues;
• Prepare periodic Audit reports, as may be required.
Required Experience and Qualifications:-
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Audit from a reputable organization.
• A professional certification in a similar field and additional training in Auditing will be an added advantage;
• Minimum of 6 years relevant working experience in Accounting and Auditing from a reputable organisation/setting preferably an NGO will be of great advantage.
• Good knowledge and sound understanding of the Internal Auditors International Professional Practices and Audit standards.
• Must have good analytical thinking skills.
Desired Experience and Qualification:
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills with ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams, proven ability to set priorities, multi-task, and work collaboratively as well as independently, must be self-motivated, able to initiate new ideas and willing to travel across our project locations from time to time.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and photocopies of academic certificates, and names and contact details of three traceable referees to the address below to reach not later than Thursday 25th June 2020:
The Head, Human Resource and Administration
SOS Children's Villages Uganda,
Plot 53 Ntinda II Road
Electronic Applications must be sent as one Single PDF Document not exceeding eight pages to:
email@example.com Applications that are late, do not have CV or certificates or exceeds eight pages or electronically submitted as images will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.