Soroti University University Bursar Jobs in Uganda
Soroti University University Bursar Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsPerson Specification
A Master’s Degree in any of the following from a recognized Institution; Business Administration with Accounting or Finance option
Science in Finance or Accounting
Commerce (Finance or Accounting)
Management Science (Finance or Accounting)
• Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce(Accounting or Finance) OR BBA (Accounting or Finance) OR BSc (Accounting or Finance) from a recognized Institution.
• A holder of full Professional Accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA, ACIS and CPE from a recognized institution and accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda.
• A full Member of a recognized Professional Accounting Body.
• Experience of not less than Eight
• years at senior financial management position in a reputable University or other reputable organization.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, network and advise effectively both at individual and team level, and solve problems.
• Visionary leadership, enterprising and innovativeness with commitment to institutional growth and development, concern for quality, standards, ethics and integrity
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible enough in addressing different situations and handling individual student’s cases/concerns
• Demonstrated capacity in financial management, budgeting and accountability.
How to Apply
A A letter of application together with an up-to-date Curriculum vitae, a copy of the National identity card or passport biodata page, certified copies of academic and professional qualification should be addressed to the Office of the University Secretary,
P.O. Box 211, Soroti,
Uganda not later than 5th June, 2020.
All applications should be accompanied by two letters of reference, one of which should be from current or previous employer.
Applications can be delivered either by e-mail or by post/courier or hand delivered. E-mail applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org in one (1) PDF file.
All applicants who have already submitted their applications need not re-apply as their applications will be considered together with the new ones.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Soroti University is an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage women and people with disabilities to apply for these positions.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.