Soroti University Assistant Bursar Jobs in Uganda
Soroti University Assistant Bursar Jobs in UgandaPerson Specifications
Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree(Honours)in any of the following from a recognized Institution; Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting or Finance)
BBA (Accounting or Finance)
BSc(Accounting or Finance)
• A Holder of full Professional Accounting qualification such as ACCA, CPA from a recognized institution and accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda.
• A full Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU)
• Experience of not less than five (5) years, three of which must have been served at a level of an Accountant or Finance Officer in a reputable Institution or organization.
• Demonstrated ability of planning, organizing and coordinating, communicating effectively, networking and advising effectively, solving financial problems as well as following and enforcing standards
• Demonstrated self-motivation, concern for quality, ethical standards, enthusiastic and flexible enough in addressing different situations and handling individual cases/concerns
• Demonstrated capacity in financial management, stores management, budgeting and accountability.
How to Apply
A A letter of application together with an up-to-date Curriculum vitae, a copy of the National identity card or passport biodata page, certified copies of academic and professional qualification should be addressed to the Office of the University Secretary,
P.O. Box 211, Soroti,
Uganda not later than 5th June, 2020.
All applications should be accompanied by two letters of reference, one of which should be from current or previous employer.
Applications can be delivered either by e-mail or by post/courier or hand delivered. E-mail applications should be addressed to email@example.com in one (1) PDF file.
All applicants who have already submitted their applications need not re-apply as their applications will be considered together with the new ones.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Soroti University is an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage women and people with disabilities to apply for these positions.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.