Social Impact Senior Qualitative Expert, USAID/Somalia Monitoring, Verification and Reporting Project, Somalia Jobs in Kenya
Social Impact Senior Qualitative Expert, USAID/Somalia Monitoring, Verification and Reporting Project, Somalia Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsSI seeks a full-time Nairobi-based Senior Qualitative Expert to manage the development, collection, analysis, and presentation of qualitative information.
He/she will ensure qualitative data collection and analysis is a significant part of the MV&R process.
The Senior Qualitative Expert is expected to travel frequently to Somalia to directly interact with project beneficiaries through key informant interviews, focus groups, among other activities.
Additionally, the Expert will conduct ad hoc site visits or plan to conduct ad hoc qualitative research by USAID.
• Provide technical leadership and oversight in drafting the qualitative sections of the MV&R reports for each round.
• Develop (in consultation with USAID) tools and protocols to capture relevant qualitative data, which will yield rich qualitative information across each activity.
• Orient USAID staff/field staff/subcontractors on the new/revised qualitative data collection tools, and protocols.
• Review, analyze, and synthesize qualitative data to ensure logical inferences and conclusions are drawn from the findings.
• Triangulate MV&R findings with routine program and evaluation data to provide further insight into program effectiveness and identify opportunities for learning.
• Generate and disseminate synthesized reports and presentations tailored to the intended audience.
• A bachelor’s degree in the field of evaluation, international development, or a related technical field.
• At least five years of overseas experience in international development conducting qualitative research.
• Must be technically proficient in at least one of the following fields: democracy and governance, economic growth, education, and stabilization.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, including an ability to synthesize and explain complex information to stakeholders.
• Prior experience in a high threat environment.
• Excellent English writing skills and speaking ability; Somali language proficiency
• Must have an understanding of Somali culture and operating environment.
• Willingness and ability to travel to Somalia as needed.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Social Impact Senior Qualitative Expert, USAID/Somalia Monitoring, Verification and Reporting Project, Somalia Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.