Social Impact Monitoring, Verification, and Reporting (MVR) Team Leader/Operations Manager, USAID/Somalia MVR Project, Somalia Jobs in Kenya
Social Impact Monitoring, Verification, and Reporting (MVR) Team Leader/Operations Manager, USAID/Somalia MVR Project, Somalia Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsPosition SummarySI seeks a full-time Nairobi-based Monitoring, Verification, and Reporting (MV&R) Team Leader to serve as the dedicated Operations Manager of MV&R.
This includes managing the overall MV&R work plan and process; leading the review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials; editing final MV&R reports for submission; and presenting findings to USAID. .
• Manage overall MV&R work-plan and process, and problem solves against constraints experienced.
• Edit final MV&R reports for submission to USAID, ensuring clarity, quality, and USAID usability.
• Lead, review, preparation, and editing of tools, protocols, and materials for MV&R activities.
• Assist the Chief of Party (COP) manage and coordinate the MV&R team and ensure essential functions are in place, such as procurement and contracting, finance and administration, IT support and in-house technical and subject matter expertise.
• Manage short-term technical assignments relevant to the delivery of MV&R deliverables.
• Assist the COP and Deputy Chief of Party trouble-shoot and problem-solve matters related to field operations including contracting, payments, third-party monitor management, and report production.
• Develop PowerPoint and ad hoc presentations of monitoring data as requested by USAID.
• Stand in for specified functions or supervises interim MV&R staff as needed.
• Graduate degree in the field of evaluation, international development, or related technical field.
• At least five years of international experience in the management, monitoring, and evaluation of development programs
• Experience developing monitoring tools, training, and managing staff in the effective use of these tools.
• Excellent English writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel to Somalia as needed.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Social Impact Monitoring, Verification, and Reporting (MVR) Team Leader/Operations Manager, USAID/Somalia MVR Project, Somalia Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.