Social Impact Local Learning Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Social Impact Local Learning Specialist Jobs in Kenya SI seeks a full-time Nairobi-based Local Learning Specialist to support learning and CLA activities on the contract, in conjunction with the DCOP.
• Assist USAID and IP staff in developing project and activity level AMELPs, PMPs, DQAs, indicators and targets, and performance reviews.
• Support data collection efforts from data systems and project-level M&E plans, and conduct original data collection, reviewing, and advising on collection methodologies.
• Support the mission in conducting annual reviews of PMP indicators.
• Contribute to Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) and other learning activities with the DCOP.
• Master’s degree or higher in international relations, economics, political science, public policy, or a relevant field.
• At least five years of experience in the design and management of MEL plans and learning across activities on an international development project.
• Demonstrated understanding of USAID's Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework and approaches.
• Familiarity with designing and measuring against gender-sensitive indicators preferred.
• Prior experience in a high threat environment.
• Excellent English writing skills and speaking ability; Somali language proficiency.
• Must have an understanding of Somali culture and operating environment.
• Willingness and ability to travel to Somalia as needed.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Social Impact Local Learning Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.