Sim Plastics Production Officer Jobs in Uganda
Sim Plastics Production Officer Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: The Production officer will be responsible for managing production and coordinating the manufacturing processes. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and organize production schedules
• Implement production schedules and ensure adherence to performance targets
• Keenly monitor the production process and make sure that quality-control programs are implanted.
• Offer technical guidance and support to subordinates in the plant.
• Troubleshoot problems, identify and advise on solutions.
• Participate in the hiring of production staff and provide training on the use of equipment to the new and existing staff.
• Ensure synergy in the production team
• Attend meetings and update on overall production
• Formulate, review and implement policies and procedures in line with audit recommendations.
• Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment and work with managers to ensure that the company's policies and goals are accomplished on time.
Qualifications and Skills
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science and
• Technology; Chemistry or related discipline
• Three to five years of experience in plastics production section in a busy manufacturing set up.
• Have applied knowledge of 5S, KAIZEN and other manufacturing system tools.
• Proficient in Manpower planning and management
• The individual must have creative organizational and planning skills
• Should have exceptional ability to grasp concepts easily and resolve production issues.
• Excellent customer care skills, good numerical ability, positive attitude, a team player, flexible, results focused, takes initiative, logical reasoning skills , problem solving and creativity skills.
• Should have the ability to adjust to changing technology and ability to perform to expected standards.
• Mechanical ability, physical strength, stamina and the ability to work for long hours..
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email
email@example.com , copy firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.