Sim Plastics Cost Accountant Jobs in Uganda
Sim Plastics Cost Accountant Jobs in UgandaJob Summary: The Cost Accountant will be responsible for determining actual costs of manufacturing, scrutinizing associated company expenses, analyzing profitability and preparing the company budget.
To effectively achieve financial objectives, Cost Accountants are required to work closely with all departments. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining standard costs of raw materials, packaging, machines and finished goods.
• Preparing monthly management accounts including material costs
• Analyze factory overhead cost drivers and develop a methodology for allocating these costs to specific lines.
• Managing the budgets around all costing issues and provide variance analysis.
• Developing and maintaining accurate costing systems in relation to labour, production methods and material supply.
• Ensuring all costs are identified and recorded accurately.
• Stock reconciliations and coordination of stock takes and cycle counts.
• Analyzing the P&L and balance sheet accounts to understand the main cost drivers of the business.
• Play an active role in costing new products.
• Partnering with the business to determine and implement process improvements.
• Coordinating the Operational and Production teams on the management of costs.
• Understand Operational and Production Modules/systems and processes to ensure that costs are recorded accurately.
• Ensure adherence to all Internal Financial Control (IFC) and Balance sheet substantiation (BSS) reporting..
Qualifications and Skills
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Possession of professional qualification in CPA or ACCA is a must.
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a Manufacturing Environment / Fast moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
• Experience working with different departments on development and analysis of cost standards.
• Working knowledge of ERP/SAP Systems.
• Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
• Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organization skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email
email@example.com , copy firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.